There are plenty of thing to see and do whilst you’re in Denmark, this area on the South Coast of Western Australia truly has some of the most amazing coastline.
Image driving alongside ancient Karri Trees, walking along some of the most specular beaches, enjoying the sunshine fresh air and great coffee at one of the local cafés. Then returning to your accommodation to enjoy some local cheese and wine you picked up on your way.
1. Visit Greens Pool, turquoise water granite boulders and white sand makes this one of the most photographed beaches on the south coast.
2. Tree Top Walk, nature-based tourism at its best, this spectacular walk through the top of giant Karri Trees is truly unforgettable .
3. Ocean Beach, located a short drive from the town centre of Denmark this beach has great views of the Nullaki Peninsula, and is Denmark’s only patrolled surf beach in the summer months.
4. Lunch at Boston Brewery, Open 7 days a week from 10am this really is a wonderful place to take the kids for lunch.
5. Monkey Rock walk, this is a short but steep walk will give you a bird’s eye view over the southern coast line that surrounds Denmark.
6. Lights Beach, hear the roaring southern ocean as you walk along this pristine beach don’t forget to explore the boulders you might find a rockpool you can have a dip in.
7. Wine tasting at Single File, this winery is a must visit not only just for the wines but the stunning scenery that surrounds it.
8. Bike ride the WOW trail, ride this winding track along the edge of the coast line between Ocean Beach and Lights beach it has amazing views.
9. Stroll the shops of Strickland Street, enjoy an afternoon taking a leisurely walk through the town centre of Denmark, with beautiful gift shops and boutique clothing stores.
10. Denmark River grab a takeaway coffee and find a nice spot to sit and watch the morning go by along the Denmark river. If your feeling energetic you can walk the river trail loop.